A crowd of 50 men gathered for the first breakfast of 2019 with members of the God Squad! We didn't run out of food - bacon, eggs, sausages, potato gems, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, etc, etc! The speakers were a real challenge - imagine your evangelism target is bikers! And we began our own journey to real manhood! Don't miss the next one!
Frontier Services Outback links is looking for able people who are willing to serve for short periods in the Outback, to support rural families. If that sounds interesting follow the link...
Last Sunday we were encouraged to define our life by the words of God about the Word of God! Don't know where to start? Here are some ideas...
- Subscribe to a 'Daily Devotional' like the Word for Today. OId copies are in the foyer to get your started, or sign up here free! https://vision.org.au/the-word-for-today/
- Download the "youversion" Bible App to your phone [free]. It has various reading programs with challenges, etc, to keep you motivated. You can even listen rather than read.
- Grab a Bible and simply read one chapter each morning/night. Start at the New Testament - Matthew.
- Join a Bible study group. Talk to Paddi if you are interested.
- If you've never really read the Bible at all - start with a Children's Bible - it will give you an overview of the whole story quickly, then you can read an adult bible.