Here is where you will read about the impact of Coronavirus on RUC. Last updated 24 Oct 2020.
- Is both ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE. To view our online services click [right here](https://www.redcliffeuniting.com.au/news/online-worship-here)! You can come at anytime and join in, the new service is available from 8am Sunday morning.
- For FACE-TO-FACE worship, just show up on Sunday. We are recording your details for Covid tracing. And remember, if you are not well, please stay home and join us online.
Things are beginning to start.
- Many of our groups are restarting. Playgroup, Sunday school, prayer groups, Quilting, Youth Group, Adult Fellowship, Working Woman's Breakfast, home groups. Contact the office for details [firstname.lastname@example.org], or contact your group leader.
- Groups not starting yet include; Men's Breakfast, 4pm Worship, Heart & Soul Worship, Families @ Five - larger, food based and senior's groups.
- The office is open - Tue-Fri, 9am-noon.
- To stay informed and cared for make sure we have your e-mail and phone number! email that information to email@example.com
- It's not time to stop physical distancing and practicing good hygiene. Please keep up these practices.
- At the moment people in the vulnerable category - over 70 or with medical conditions - are being advised to avoid crowds and worship and not to volunteer in roles that bring you in contact with the general public. That's why we're going to continue online worship.
- Because we expect a financial impact on our giving we are putting replacing the Generations Pastor on hold until the virus has passed. If you have been giving to this fund, the money is being kept in a seperate account, and if you need to put your giving to the Gen Pastor on hiatus for the time being, that is understandable.
- If you can't get to church to give, you can give by clicking on the payments section.
- We are eligible for the JobKeeper Payment. This means all eligible staff are receiving it, and are working their pre-covid hours! This is a God-send and a blessing. Our staff are getting us ready for after Covid, and so many volunteers are also doing wonderful work!
- We know life will be tough financially for some of our members, other may have capacity to give. We want to help people as we can. If you are in need, approach us. If you can give click on Payments and give to Welfare.