Here is where you will read about the impact of Coronavirus on RUC. Last updated 19 Nov 2020.
- Is both ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE. To view our online services click [right here](https://www.redcliffeuniting.com.au/news/online-worship-here)! You can come at anytime and join in, the new service is available from 8am Sunday morning.
- For FACE-TO-FACE worship, just show up on Sunday. We are recording your details for Covid tracing. And remember, if you are not well, please stay home and join us online. Our building can now seat well over 200, so there is plenty of room.
Many things back to normal
- Many of our groups are operating as normal. Playgroup, Sunday school, prayer groups, Quilting, Youth Group, Adult Fellowship, Working Woman's Breakfast, Men's Breakfast, home groups. Contact the office for details [email@example.com], or contact your group leader.
- Groups not starting yet include; 4pm Worship, Heart & Soul Worship, Families @ Five - larger, food based and senior's groups.
- The office is open - Tue-Fri, 9am-noon.
- To stay informed and cared for make sure we have your e-mail and phone number! email that information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's not time to stop physical distancing and practicing good hygiene. Please keep up these practices.
- At the moment people in the vulnerable category - over 70 or with medical conditions - are being advised to check with your doctor if you should attend worship and other public events.
- UnitingCare has approached us to sponsor a Community Chaplain based out of the impending HUB 2 days a week. We are joining that with our Generations Pastor to create a new position in 2021 - Community & Youth Chaplain, 4 days a week! If you have been giving to the Generations Pastor, we hope that you will continue giving to this new, combined role! If you want to give to this mission initiative, talk to the Pastor, or start making payments for "Youth Chaplain."
- If you can't get to church to give, you can give by clicking on the payments section.
- Job-Keeper, on top of your giving, has been a real God-send this year and has kept us and our staff going at pre-covid rates. Job-Keeper will soon come to a close, so we thank you for your continued giving to the work of God through RUC.
- We know life will be tough for some of our members, other may have capacity to give. We want to help people as we can. If you are in need, approach us. If you can give click on Payments and give to Welfare.